DAFZA Business Setup & Company Formation Services
Since its establishment in 1996, the Dubai Airport Free Zone has continued to be one of the fastest growing and most profitable Free Zones in the UAE, accounting for 4.7 per cent of Dubai’s GDP. Covering 696,000 square metres, DAFZA is the base of operations for more than 1,600 companies from all over the world.
Its prime position next to the Dubai International Airport makes it a strategic base for businesses aiming to cater to the UAE and the Middle East and North African region, as well as to Europe, Asia and the US. In addition to an international market access, DAFZA offers attractive incentives, tax exemptions and the use of first-class facilities and infrastructure, including 13 business centres and 256 warehouses.
Benefits of a business setup in DAFZA
- 100% company ownership
- 100% tax exemption
- Regulated business licensing program that accommodates a wide variety of business activities
- Flexible office solutions for start-ups to medium and large-sized companies
- Options for fully furnished office spaces ready for occupancy and customisable offices
- State-of-the-art warehouses and light industrial units
Office space requirements for DAFZA company formation
A company in DAFZA should have a registered office. Companies can choose from a broad portfolio of premium offices and commercial spaces including desks, co-working spaces, serviced offices and executive suites.
Types of companies
Dubai Airport Free Zone allows the formation of two company types:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZCO) – Its structure is similar to a Limited Liability Company (LLC) where shareholders can be individuals, corporate entities or a combination of both.
- Branch Setup – Existing foreign companies can set up a branch office within DAFZA
Dubai Airport Freezone supports online visa application which generally takes 3 to 4 working days to complete, with possibility to expedite the process to only 1 to 2 working days. Corporate House staff are experienced and fully capable of managing your business setup application and process from start to finish. Consult with our specialists today if you have any inquiry or require more information on DAFZA offshore company formation.