We regularly assist corporations in achieving their commercial objectives by advising on corporate structuring. The given advice is tailored according to the nature of business, short-term and long-term commercial objectives of the incorporation. Our advice as well covers implementation of management controls to assisting in managing compliance and regulatory issues.
We advise on both onshore and offshore structures. As registered offshore agents in the UAE, we work closely with the offshore registrar to assure a smooth incorporation process for our clients, and where appropriate, we work closely with counsels in other international offshore jurisdictions to implement such structures, in case the proposed structure requires setting up in several international jurisdictions.
Our corporate structuring and restructuring services covers the following:
- Advice on local and regional corporate structuring, restructuring and licensing to fit multi-jurisdictional commercial and business requirements.
- Advice on compliance and regulatory with the applicable regulations.
- Drafting and reviewing structuring agreements.
- Tailored corporate structuring solutions for share and asset acquisitions.
- Corporate due diligence for share and asset acquisitions.
- Advising on all related aspects of business licensing.
- Advising on and implementing amendments to corporate ownership structures.