Why UAE’s Free Zone is the ideal place to set up your business
The UAE is undoubtedly a fantastic choice for establishing a business and investments. Without question, the region is recognised as having one of the most dynamic business environments on a global scale, offering a successful planning framework, facilitating investors to confidently invest and secure a sound and valuable business future.
With more than 40 established free trade zones, the majority of which are located in Dubai, the UAE provides a safe and secure business environment, implementing and ensuring the continuation of global standards.
The UAE is recognised as an international business hub, offering a number of different business functionalities and activities. There are a wealth of advantages associated with establishing businesses in the UAE, including the following:
- 100% foreign
- 0% corporate
- 0% personal income
- No restriction on capital
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees.
- Ability to mortgage your premises to a Bank or financing company.
- No currency restrictions
- 0% import to re-export
- Minimal import duties (5% with numerous exemptions)
- Low energy costs
- High standard banking infrastructure
- A liberal economy that is fully integrated with the world economy.
- Strategically located between Europe, Asia and Africa and attracts approximately 6 million investors and tourists on an annual basis.
It is important to mention that the UAE has signed double tax treaties with more than 55 countries and the number is growing. According to these treaties, the funds earned are taxable only in the country where the income was earned. Any company licensed in the UAE can apply for a Corporate Tax Residence Certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Finance.