Dubai LLC Mainland Company Formation
Setting up LLC company in mainland Dubai is regulated by the Dubai Department of Economic Development “DED”. An LLC mainland company in the UAE requires a local UAE partner to hold 51% of the company shares, the remaining 49% can be owned by 1 or more foreign party, whether individuals or companies.
Some mainland companies do not require a local partner, depending on the activity as in professional service companies, in this case a local agent should be appointed, and he does not own any shares, however the legal form of the company in this case will be an establishment not an LLC.
Depending on the chosen activity, the DED may require the investor to obtain approvals from other ministries or governmental organisations in the UAE.
Corporate House will take care of all the setup process required in an LLC company formation in Dubai. We will even help you appoint a silent local partner and prepare the required contracts.
Benefits of a mainland Dubai company formation:
- Freedom to do business inside the UAE and any free zone with no restrictions
- More choices of office space
- The number of employment visas is not limited by the office size
- Wider selection of business activities
Other requirements for LLC formation in Dubai:
- Office address verified by the Dubai Municipality
- Valid tenancy contract for office space
- Initial approval for the mainland company set-up
- Court notarization and MOA
Corporate House staff will provide timely and efficient assistance throughout the complete formation process. We use our expertise and market knowledge to enable clients to meet their business objectives and prevent costly errors and delays. If you wish to consult with our team, kindly phone us on +971 4 806 3534 or email us at email@example.com. Our staff will immediately address your query.